CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 07, 2006

Two baby nerves


As the time gets closer, I get more nervous about dealing with two babies instead of one. I hope Lydia continues to be more independent. I only hope that she handles sharing attention especially with Daddy.
Trying to get the baby's room ready for painting. We have to find a temporary home for the computer until the upstairs can be complete. We will have 800 sq. ft. additional space to put all our stuff in. Everyone must come by to check it out when Avery finishes it. I am so proud of him, he has done all the work himself except drywall!!! I'm sure if anyone wants to help with construction, we would feed you!!!

0 comments: