CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Snoo-oozing!




Rachel loves to lay in the corner of the chair. I can't leave her there since she is moving more now! She is so content. We went to Emily's Halloween Party on Saturday. Rachel did very well. Lydia had a blast of course!! She kissed one of their dogs is what I was told! Lydia is staring to get a cough I think from me!( Sorry Lydia) Lydia got to go over to see the Cunningham's on Monday and had lots of fun. Thanks Tim and Shonda!

At her Mother' Day out this week she sings Mary had a Little Lamb. If any of you have heard her speach, it sounds like, "Eddy had a yiddle yam!"

Plans are to go to a pumpkin patch this week and get Rachel's 3 month pics!

5 comments:

jpasalakis

Your girls are adorable!! Lydia is such a little ham. You have got to film her singing and email it to us all.

Jenn

Heather and Avery!
The girls are getting so big! I love the new pics--thanks so much for sharing with us!
Love Jenn

Sondra

Your doing a great job with the site. We can all thank Jennifer for giving us the blog bug. I love getting on mine and working on it. Did you see the slide show with the girls in it? They are so cute. Rochell can't wait til she gets to come keep them. Anytime you need her let her know. 931-680-9582 is her number. If I am able we could even do a half way point for you guys to get her; that way you don't have to come all the way over. And for the haunted house I am sure you got a few that could keep them so you can come be skraret.

TheWattFamily

Rachel looks like she's 4 feet tall. That's it. I need to see ya'll. When you coming over?

TheWattFamily

Heather,
I just noticed the times that you are posting these blogs. Poor thing...Avery, let Heather sleep for a change!