CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween

We girls went as Ragedy Ann's. It was raining so we did a Shelbyville trip to the grandparents houses. Rachel's first Halloween! Lydia really liked getting candy and wanted to open every piece! Rachel got fussy on the way back home because she is not used to riding in the car in the dark! As soon as I sat in the back with her she stopped crying! Lydia continues to be a good big sister and help me with her( she is still jealous though).

3 comments:

TheWattFamily

What fun! You are such a good mom. You and the girls look precious. I can't wait to see you all!

jpasalakis

What did Avery dress up as? Andy?

Misty

I love the costumes. I think it makes it so much more fun when you dress up with them. You all look great!