CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I LOVE Green Beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Rachel makes the biggest mess with her eating. I know... she's just learning! I try to aim for her mouth but it keeps moving! We have tried lots of new foods! Lydia wanted her picture made with her sippy cup of choc. milk. She is already got that jealous streak as all siblings do at times!!

3 comments:

Sondra

I can tell she is feeling alot better....lol. I can't believe how grown up Lydia looks with her cup. She looks like she could be ready for kin-der-garden. Hard to believe that they are all getting so grown up. They beautiful babies Heather!

TheWattFamily

Look at Rachel!
She looks more and more like her daddy every day! Especially with food all over her.
Lydia looks grown. She looks too big.
Give them sugars for me.

jpasalakis

These are awesome pics of the girls. We are just starting Molly Kate on food. Green beans are next on the list...we are on sweet potatoes right now.