CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Eatable Playdoh


I got this recipe off of the Jon and Kate plus 8 show! I did not tell them it was playdoh. I don't want to associate playdoh with eating. We called it yum yum doh, lydia heard me say playdoh and strated calling it Playdoh. I did not realize how much I made and had to throw alot away.
Recipe:
equal parts: honey, peanut butter,and powdered milk. I liked to add some flour to make it not as sticky and easier to handle.





3 comments:

TheWattFamily

How Fun! Great thinking not to call it Playdoh!
I'll need to try that recipe.

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer

Wait..I'm confused...is it playdoh or something to eat? Wait...it's both!! Can you add food coloring?

Anonymous

Soooo fun.. I'm going to try this for my niece's 1st birthday party! Thanks!