CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Babies Growing Up





Time flies. The girls love their feet pajamas. Lydia especially loves hers and wants to wear them every night. Our hardwood floors are finally finished. Thanks to Mama for letting our family stay with her for a couple of days. It felt good being in my old house and spending the night and getting ready there. It brought back lots of memories.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season!









2 comments:

Patsy

It was good to have you here and not have to come home to a empty house. Thanks for fixing supper and having Seth's family out to eat with us.

Deana

Heather!! Now is the time for you and Avery to buy a cruise I think I sent you an e-mail if not I will resend it to you------ But this trip was my mom's b-day trip the big 60!!! We had a blast but yes we used my website for everything so that was awesome for me too :-) Check you e-mails :-) I'll be forwarding you the new cruise certificates!!! It is awesome!!!!