CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The 12 Days before Christmas My Babies gave to Me




When Avery and I were dating, he started this 12 Days Before Christmas thing. He came by my house every morning and left a small stocking on my door knob each labeled with a number. It counted down the 12 days before Christmas with a small gift in each.
We have done this alternating doing it for each other each year since. This year it was his turn so the girls helped pick gifts for me.....Sing the son when you read it...it makes it more fun...
On the 12 Days before Christmas my True Loves Gave to me..
12: going to bed early
11:a beautiful ponsettia
10: a blue coffee mug
9: hawaiian smelling candle
8: Santa Christmas socks
7: Ironman movie
6: chocolate covered almonds
5: 5 car air fresheners
4: Mummy 3 movie
3: Christmas fleece throw
2: new faucet for the kitchen
1: and gift card for a Back massage!!!!!
Avery of course said Lydia and Rachel helped pick out the gifts which make it even more special!!!!

1 comments:

Sondra

I love this idea. You guys are so great!! I am lucky if I can get Joe to buy one gift for me let alone do it for 12 days....lol. I am going to suggest that. You don't mind if I steal the ida do you??? I also want to say I watched you video. It brought tears to my eyes to see how you & Avery have a house so full of love. It was beautiful. You'll have to get me the song too. It was awesome. You have a beautiful family. Love you guys!!