CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stone Mountain Georgia






Stone Mountain, Georgia was fun for all. it had great small kid friendly things. We got there on Monday and left Wednesday for Georgia Aquarim in Atlanta. We were going to stay wed night but decided sleeping girls in the car was a great travel atmosphere.
I am not a good car rider so know that any far trip will be flown to if possible! Both girls cried when we left. Had to make our official "goodbye mountain" , "goodbye duckie boats, " goodbye train"..etc.
Remind us to tell you about the 4D movie of "Journey to the Center of the Earth". Lets just say the sign that said"May be too intense for smaller children was not kidding". i had to pull Lydia from the ball she was in to get her out of the movie. Bad parents....I even pulled my feet up when something rubbed my leg under the seat...how can I effectively calm my child down if I am scared?
We had a great time none the less!!

0 comments: