CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Rachel Started Preschool



Rachel has started preschool at Belle Aire Baptist Church. That is where Lydia went so she is very familiar with the process. She HAD to wear her Nemo shirt we got at Good Will. I was tying to pick my fights. That was one that was not THAT important. Needless to say that shirt has went in hiding since. I cant believe my BABY is in preschool!!! Time flies. This week has flown by and I look up and 3 months has went by. It will be Christmas time soon!!!

2 comments:

Patsy

Rachel is a cutie, no matter what she is wearing,,,, that Avery Ashby looking thing...

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer

Is this the same Heather I know!? Glad to know that you didn't stress out about what she wore...she is happy and that is what matters.