CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Labor Day Weekend 2007






We went on our vacation to Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge this past weekend! Lydia really got into it! I was glad we went away! it was last minute, we put the girls in their pajamas and hit the road! Little did we know that once we got in the room, the girls would be wide eyed and ready for fun at 1 a.m. Lydia got to mine for rocks with her Daddy( I think this is a long tradition with Avery). Lydia didn't want to leave, neither did we!!!!

5 comments:

Deana

You're back!!!! I am so glad you guys got to go on vacation!I hope I will be seeing you back at work in the next few weeks. I have very mixed emotions about coming back to work. I hope I get over that. I miss all of you guys, but you know, being a mom and now a mom of 2 is much more important! I love all the pictures and the comment 'I'm a big girl' is so true with Dayne, everything is NO I do it, I'm a big boy!! Very frustrating :)

jpasalakis

I'm glad you guys found time to get away. Looks like it was a good family vacation. Did you explain to Lydia the Reese lead foot.

Patsy

Reminds me of when Ray would get me to call Rocky Top to hold us a room, we'd throw some things in the car and take off. We seemed to have more fun than the planned ones... Mimi

TheWattFamily

Panning for gold!
I miss those days.

Deana

I don't have your phone number- if you read this, it is Sunday evening I am going by work tomorrow 9/10 to say hi, maybe you will be there, if not I will get your number there. I almost had a heart attack after reading your post. I may just cry now, she can't leave, what is going on??? I have only been gone 9 weeks! OH MY GOSH!!! My e-mail is on my blog under my profile, if you read this tonight, e-mail me please!