CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lydia cuts her own Hair!!!



BEFORE AND AFTER!!! Lydia tried to cut her hair herself! Lydia cut one big side off and was starting on the other side when Avery came in to spoil the fun! Those scissors have always been there. It was while I was at work when this event took place. She told Avery " No, me do it. I'm a big girl, i promise!" It was too late to carry her some place , so she went to Sunday School with funky hair. We had it fixed right after church. they tried to layer it so we could keep some length. She is proud of her BIG GIRL HAIRCUT !!!!

1 comments:

TheWattFamily

I love the big girl hair cut. I'm waiting for my day to come when Cora or Mae (or both) decide to cut their hair.
Good times!