CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 03, 2007

Lydia's School




Lydia loves her speech class! This is her teacher Ms. Pennington! Lydia can say her teachers name better than she can say DOG. ( go figure that one) Good news was given to us! She is improving so well that by the time she starts kindergarten she may not need speech!! Yeah! Lydia has a friend that comes on Monday to speech with her. They hold hands as they walk down the hall!( too cute)




3 comments:

TheWattFamily

I can really tell a difference in Lydia's speech. She looks beautiful in this picture. I can't wait to see you guys Saturday.

Deana

I am so happy for her!! That is awesome on her progress!! We are going to go on the Polar Express this Sunday evening, I am so excited, we haven't told Dayne yet- he will flip :) I hope one day soon I will get to see you again. Oh well thank God for TurfWorks is all I have to say or we would be eating PB&J's!

Deana

I am so proud of you!!! The music is great!!!!