CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

We had a Merry Christmas




We had a busy Christmas but it was good! Picture of the family was taken before church, this was the best we could do( I ran over to take the picture after a 10 sec delay from snapping the photo). The Ashby family got together in a cabin on Tim's Ford lake. We did breakfast and presents the next morning. We had a blast. Karen did a wonderful job on matching pajamas for the kids! The kids giggled for the longest before finally falling asleep that night. Lydia trading covers with Aunt Karen in the middle of the night while she was asleep. Grammy saw it!

God is good! We are blessed with beautiful little girls!

2 comments:

jpasalakis

My goodness...I got tears in my eyes reading your blog. You and Avery have absolutely been blessed with a beautiful family. I have some very fond memories from my childhood that include you. I'm glad to see that the girls are making their own and enjoying their family. Afterall that is what life is about...loving one another and enjoying each day. I love you all.

TheWattFamily

WAS THIS NOT THE MOST FUN!
I loved this Christmas with you guys. What great memories.

I also love that you and Avery take a family picture on each holiday. I don't think Brian and I have 1 picture of all of us together. SAD!