CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

FUTURE WNBA STARS










Thanks Aunt Karen for the great prizes in Bert's birthday gift bags! The girls had a blast. They played with those for the longest! Rachel is a fan of basketball. She plays with the hoop that Grammy and Papaw got for Lydia all the time! It was a good toy since the weather was so yucky today!
We had a great time at Bert's 1st b-day party. Go to the Watts link to see Bert!!

3 comments:

Patsy

I just love that Avery Ashby look on Rachel's face. She's got it going on,,, making the baske from the bottom. Hug the girls for me.

TheWattFamily

I'm so proud that they like them. Pat Summitt needs to take notice now. I can't wait to see you all again on the 26th.

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer

Those are awesome birthday gifts!! I think I will pick one up for Molly Kate.