CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Big girl bed





Rachel has been sleeping in her big girl bed for a couple of weeks. She is doing well and not trying to get up. We are transitioning her because Misty and Seth are going to use the crib for their "little one " thats on the way!
Time flies by so fast! I can'tbelieve it. I wish to had slowed down a little bit especially when I think of holding my babies and wrapping them up in the receiving blanket and giving them bottles. They grow up quick and don't wait for you to have time later! it's never too late to start slowing down to enjoy the moment. When it's gone...it's a memory or if you were not there....not even a memory. I am enjoying the time with just Rachel since Lydia's been in preschool!




5 comments:

Patsy

One day they will be gone with lives of their own and you will wonder how did they grow up so fast. Really, you are just getting started and still have alot to look forward to.

TheWattFamily

Rachel is so big!! I love this bed and it looks like she loves it too. (I think Rachel loves everything! She's always smiling!)

You're right they do grow up so fast!

Sondra

I always tell everyone "Don't turn around cause when you do their almost grown." Well now I have number 2 graduating. Another turn and They'll all be gone. What am I gonna do with just Joe?

Sondra
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer

WHAWWWW! I've got tears in my eyes just thinking about swaddling Molly Kate when she was first born! They do grow up so fast...makes you stop to enjoy the moments.