CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rachel

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lydia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Anticipation!


Grammy called to see if she come get the girls to let them spend the night. I told Lydia and that is all she talked about the whole day! I explained that Papaw would get them after nap! Needless to say she took a great nap. When she woke up shoes were on in 5 minutes and she sat in the same spot for 45 minutes......Anticipation.....Patience.......Waiting.........watching....That's love!

The picture tell it all!


We got to see the new movie "Ironman", ate at Mim's Cafe, and strolled around at Barnes and Noble! It was a faun night for all!!


4 comments:

Jenn

She is so patiently waiting... Sweet girl. Did she have a good time???

TheWattFamily

There is something about Grammy & PaPaw's that will send the girls into a frenzy!

Mom said that Lydia told her at the supper table... "Grammy, I sure have missed you!" How precious!

I love this picture.

Deana

I am so happy for you and your hubby. What a great night out!!! You guys deserve it. Hope the girls had a great time :) Maybe I will tomorrow at work :) Finally I get to be there :)

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer

Too cute!